S'mores Brownie Bites. Place an oven rack in the center of the oven. Heat the butter in a small saucepan over low heat. S'mores brownie bites are single serving brownies baked in a muffin tin.
Corner brownie lovers will be especially pleased, since the mini muffin tin ensures the "edge" goes all the way around. Our family loves a good s'mores recipe. Whether s'mores by the campfire or our simple S'mores Ice Cream Pops, the combo of chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker do our hearts good! You can cook S'mores Brownie Bites using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of S'mores Brownie Bites
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ap flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quinoa flour (substitute: 1/2 cup ap flour).
- It’s 3/4 cup of mini vegan marshmallows (or regular mini marshmallows if you're not a vaggie/vegan!).
- Prepare 4 large of graham crackers, finely crushed.
- You need 1 of special equipment: 24-count mini muffin tins and cup liners.
You look like you could use a fun sweet treat for the weekend. These Peanut Butter Cup S'mores Brownie Bites are so fun and absolutely delicious! These s'mores brownie bites are made with a graham cracker base, layered with a chocolate brownie bite and topped by a toasted marshmallow and a Ghirardelli chocolate square. These s'mores brownie bites came about because summer is s'mores season, and I realized that I hadn't yet made any s'mores desserts this year!
S'mores Brownie Bites step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line mini muffin tins with liners.
- In a small sauce pan over low heat, melt butter.
- Remove pan form heat and add 3/4 of the mini chocolate chips. Stir til melted.
- Transfer chocolate mixture into a medium bowl. Stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla..
- Gradually beat in flour until the mixture is think and smooth.
- Stir in the remaining mini chocolate chips.
- Fill each paper liner with about 2 heaping tablespoons of batter.
- Push 3 mini marshmallows halfway down in the center of the batter.
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of graham cracker crumbs.
- Bake about 10 – 12 minutes, until the marshmallows are puffy and golden.
- Cool for 20 minutes and serve!:).
I had my head set to make little s'mores brownie sandwiches, but then I though, what if they were little one pop bites? I mean, the sandwiches are basically and two bite popper any way. These little bites of happiness are perfect for parties and buffet style potlucks. You can grab a few without anyone ever noticing. ALLfree S'mores Brownie Bites: These brownies do not contain: dairy, egg, wheat, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish or sesame.