Vickys Strawberry Santas, GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Vanilla Cookie Santa Hats GF DF EF SF NF. This is what inspired the strawberry santas recipe. Not as cute but just as tasty!
A really quick way to make custard when you realise you have no dessert ready for the kids! Vickys Strawberry Slushie, GF DF EF SF NF with Alcoholic Version [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland. Make this with lemonade for the kids and Prosecco for the grown ups. You can cook Vickys Strawberry Santas, GF DF EF SF NF using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Strawberry Santas, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 10 of large strawberries.
- It’s 200 grams of cream cheese, see my recipe, or whipped coconut cream.
- You need to taste of icing/confectioners sugar,.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 20 of poppy seeds for the eyes.
Drumsticks are still the kids current favourite and sweet chilli sauce is mine, natural pairing! Ingredients; Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan step by step. Add in the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and cover. Vickys Easter Nest Cake with Mini Egg Truffles, GF DF EF SF NF.
Vickys Strawberry Santas, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Rinse the strawberries, cut a thin slice off the wide end so they sit flat on the plate and cut off the pointed tops, about a quarter of the whole strawberry. Dig out the inside of the main part of each strawberry with a paring knife from the end that the tops came off. Keep the tops as these are used for the Santa hat.
- Put the cream cheese / coconut cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract into a mixing bowl and beat until thick and smooth. Add enough powdered sugar to make it taste as sweet as you like it. Put the mix into a piping bag https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346731-vickys-coconut-cream-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333073-vickys-cashew-nut-cream-cheese.
- To make the Santa faces, pipe the mixture inside the hollowed out strawberry. Add a small amount of the mixture to the top of the strawberry to make the face part and place the tops you cut off back on.
- Pipe a couple of dots onto the body strawberry for buttons and a blob on top of the hat part for a pom-pom. Place 2 poppy seeds on the face part for eyes.
- Instead of the seeds you could use chocolate sprinkles or an icing pen.
- See my posted recipes for whipped coconut cream and dairy-free cream cheese for full ingredients / instructions.
Here is how you cook it. Here is how you can achieve that. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vickys homemade marshmallows, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique.