Vegan Gingerbread Cookies-delicious & guilt-free. Nutrient-Dense, Whole Food Ingredients In Every Product. Vegan gingerbread cookies These vegan gingerbread cookies are just great for the Christmas season. The gingerbread cookies are spicy, sweet and very tasty.
If it comes out clean means cookies are done. These Vegan Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies are full of flavor, have crisp edges and a soft, slightly chewy center. What you need to make these cookies: Gingerbread cookies are one of the most delicious festive treats that I can think of, and this year I made a healthier version- vegan gingerbread cookies. You can have Vegan Gingerbread Cookies-delicious & guilt-free using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Gingerbread Cookies-delicious & guilt-free
- It’s 2 cups of buckwheat flour (kuttu ka atta).
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered brown sugar (Demerara sugar).
- You need 1/2 cup of almond butter or sunflower oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 cup of soya milk (or lesser).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of gluten free ginger powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
Add almond butter, apple puree, sugar and molasses to a mixing bowl and mix with an electric mixer until smooth. Here's a delicious and easy-to-make gingerbread cookie recipe that's also vegan and gluten-free. Since this recipe requires dates, I didn't add any additional sweetener, but if you want your cookies sweeter, you can add some. I also added some chopped candied ginger, but if you don't have any, that's okay.
Vegan Gingerbread Cookies-delicious & guilt-free step by step
- In a large mixing bowl take sifted buckwheat flour..
- Add the brown sugar to it..
- Add the ginger powder, baking soda, pinch salt & cinnamon powder.
- Add the soya milk mixed with sunflower oil to this bowl. Mix thoroughly. (If almond butter is available it will taste better if not oil will do the work).
- Adjust the consistency with more or lesser milk than what is mentioned in ingredients, to form a nice cookie dough. Put this in the fridge for 5 mins. Not longer as it gets difficult to scoop out..
- Preheat oven to 180 deg Celsius. At the same time line a baking tray with butter paper applying some oil on top of it. Spread evenly..
- Once out of the fridge, place scoops of the cookie dough on the baking tray leaving enough gap between the cookies. Put that into the preheated oven & bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 25 mins..
- Once out of the oven pass a small toothpick in the centre. If it comes out clean means cookies are done. If not then bake again for 5 more mins. Finally allow them to cool on a rack before serving with warm soya milk..
The coconut oil is optional too. These Soft Gingerbread Cookies will be a holiday staple! They're incredibly soft, chewy and flavorful from the molasses and warm spices. These gluten-free, paleo, and vegan cookies are sure to be a hit! Delicious Vegan Gingerbread Cookies SOS Free.