Vickys Sweet Cornbread, GF DF EF SF NF. Add the milk and vinegar to a large bowl and let stand while you get on with the rest of the recipe. Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Slow-Cook Vegetable Chilli, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here.
Brown off the sausages and bacon under the grill/broiler. Meanwhile add all the vegetables, the tomatoes, garlic, paprika and herbs to a slow cooker or casserole dish. Chop the bacon but leave the sausages whole. You can have Vickys Sweet Cornbread, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Sweet Cornbread, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 240 ml of light coconut milk at room temperature.
- You need 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 120 grams of oat flour – I grind gluten-free oats to make my own.
- Prepare 90 grams of cornmeal or fine polenta.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of bicarb / baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of low-sodium salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum.
- Prepare 100 grams of sugar.
- It’s 75 grams of coconut oil, melted.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s of maple syrup for glaze.
Add them to the casserole dish. Sweet Thai Chilli sauce is my most favourite condiment. Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Vickys Sticky Sweet Chilli Chicken Drumsticks, GF DF EF SF NF.
Vickys Sweet Cornbread, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat your oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line an 8"x 8" square cake tin or a 12 hole muffin tin.
- Add the milk and vinegar to a large bowl and let stand while you get on with the rest of the recipe.
- Mix the oat flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, salt and xanthan gum together in a separate bowl.
- Stir the sugar, melted coconut oil and vanilla into the milk mixture.
- Stir the dry mixture gradually into the wet mixture until just combined.
- Pour into the tin and bake for 20 – 25 minutes for the large tin and 12 – 15 minutes for the muffins or until a skewer in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then turn out and brush the top with maple syrup. Best served still warm, maybe even with custard or ice cream as a dessert. Also delicious with Southern US style dishes.
Drumsticks are still the kids current favourite and sweet chilli sauce is mine, natural pairing! Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Vickys Chocolate Marshmallow Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Venison Cider Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF. Bake potato with chili powder and oilive oil.