High Protein CHOCOHOLIC. Sourced from Pea Protein, Organic Hemp Seeds, Organic Chia, Organic Pumpkin, & More. We're Not Even Sure How We Fit It All In There (Maybe Because We Skipped all the Fillers). Learn about these protein-rich foods right away.
With half the sugar of regular milk chocolate and a. It tastes great and is a healthy alternative. HIGH Protein – Decadent Chocolate HIGH Protein is specially formulated to meet the needs of HIGH Energy men and women. You can have High Protein CHOCOHOLIC using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of High Protein CHOCOHOLIC
- Prepare of CUPCAKES.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Garbanzo Bean Flour.
- You need 1 of Heaping Scoop of PROTEIN POWDER (I used Syntha-6 Vanilla Ice Cream).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (or more depends on you).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Fine Sea Salt.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Agave Nectar.
- You need 1/3 cup of Coconut Premium Oil (liquid).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s of FROSTING.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chocolate PB2.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter (softened/mushy… not melted).
- Prepare 1 cup of Confectioners Sugar (need to replace with healthier substitute next time).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 of Dark Chocolate Covered Hemp Seeds for topping.
- You need 1 of Vegan Airpuffed Mini Marshmallows (or regular).
HIGH Protein is a Whey based formula with clean ingredients and good macros. We've added Magnesium, Calcium and Vitamin D, three components most women are majorly lacking in their diet. The Chocolate Protein Double Muffin recipe is inspired by those memories… low carb made, of course. So much has changed since those days.
High Protein CHOCOHOLIC step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line cupcake tin with cupcake liners and spray those liners (8 cupcakes).
- Whisk together flour, protein powder, baking powder, salt..
- Whisk into the dry mixture the eggs, agave nectar, oil, milk, vanilla extract ; keep whiskin' that thang up… Get it smooth and all blended well..
- Spoon the batter into liners (8 cupcakes).
- Bake for 25/30 min. (stick toothpick in to make sure)…. Just before cupcakes are done, if you want, stick 3 dark chocolate morsels in each cupcake..
- THEN… mix Chocolate PB2 and Butter in mixer (I used my shake blender)…add sugar, milk, vanilla… Keep mixing….
- When cupcakes are cool… frost each one… Then set Dark Chocolate Hemp Seeds on frosting… Then one mini Marshmallow on each cupcake..
- Store in refrigerator for about 5 days..
But, even now – there's something about enjoying a muffin with a steaming cup of keto coffee that's just perfection. Add High Impact Plant Protein to your favorite smoothie! These High Protein Chocolate Bites recipe could be your new favorite. They taste like a chocolate cake with a soft and light mousse texture. These bites are made with healthy and simple ingredients plus they are a concentrated source of protein, sugar-free, gluten-free, have an amazing chocolate taste with low calories.