Vickys Potato and Vegetable Shapes, GF DF EF SF NF. Here is how you cook it. Brown off the sausages and bacon under the grill/broiler. Meanwhile add all the vegetables, the tomatoes, garlic, paprika and herbs to a slow cooker or casserole dish.
Vickys Root Veg & Sausage Soup, GF DF EF SF NF instructions. Fry off the diced sausage in a little oil in a large stock pot until cooked, then remove with a slotted spoon and let drain on some kitchen towel. Add the vegetables to the pot and fry off for a few minutes, then add in the water, stock and seasonings and bring to the boil. You can have Vickys Potato and Vegetable Shapes, GF DF EF SF NF using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Potato and Vegetable Shapes, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 6 of medium floury potatoes such as Maris Piper, peeled and quarter.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small red sweet pepper, finely diced.
- It’s 50 grams of baby spinach, chopped.
- It’s 125 grams of can of sweetcorn, drained.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped chives.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil for shallow frying.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of light coconut milk as required.
- It’s of Optional GF flour, coconut milk and GF breadcrumbs for coating.
Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan step by step. Add in the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and cover. Vickys Millionaires Shortbread, GF DF EF SF NF VEGAN step by step. See recipes for Millionaire Bars (Caramel Shortbread Bars) too.
Vickys Potato and Vegetable Shapes, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Put the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to the boil on high. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 8-10 mins, until tender. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, sauté the onion and red pepper for 4 – 5 minutes until tender.
- Mash the potato in a large bowl, until smooth and let cool slightly.
- Stir in the red pepper and onion mixture, spinach, corn and chives then add the melted safe butter and milk to bind the mixture. Season to taste.
- Chill the mixture, covered, for 15 minutes. Form the mixture into patties. If the mix is too wet add some breadcrumbs to it. Too dry, add some light coconut milk or alternative of choice.
- If desired, the patties can then be dredged in flour, safe milk then gluten-free breadcrumbs as shown in the cover pic but this step is not necessary.
- Transfer to the oven tray and bake for 8 – 10 minutes until firm.
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line an oven tray with baking paper. Heat the oil in a large frying pan on high. Cook patties in batches for 2 – 3 minutes on each side until sealed.
- These are great served with bacon, spinach and tomatoes and tomato chutney. Also great for packed lunches.
- For a kid-friendly version, after forming the patties, chill again then use a cookie cutter to make cool shapes such as stars, hearts etc. Coat in flour, then milk and breadcrumbs as shown in the recipe cover picture then follow the cooking directions. You can change the spinach and red pepper for peas and finely chopped carrot if they would prefer!.
Vickys Millionaires Shortbread, GF DF EF SF NF VEGAN. To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vickys homemade marshmallows, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique.