Vickys Choc-a-Mole! (Raw Vegan Chocolate Mousse) GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Choc-a-Mole! (Raw Vegan Chocolate Mousse) GF DF EF SF NF. A brilliant choccy mousse that's a great treat for my kids as they can't tolerate dairy, eggs or soy, I just whip in some coconut cream so the chocolate isn't as rich when I make their portion – we call it. This is a lighter textured version of the raw vegan avocado mousse I previously posted 🙂 Great recipe for Vickys Double Chocolate & Raspberry Squares GF DF EF SF NF VEGAN.
Great recipe for Vickys Individual Mississippi Mud Pies, GF DF EF SF NF. Another way to use my avocado chocolate mousse! The cocoa powder in the pastry was an afterthought and the photos don't reflect it Vickys Choc-a-Mole! (Raw Vegan Chocolate Mousse) GF DF EF SF NF. You can cook Vickys Choc-a-Mole! (Raw Vegan Chocolate Mousse) GF DF EF SF NF using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Choc-a-Mole! (Raw Vegan Chocolate Mousse) GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 2 of large ripe avocados.
- You need 60 grams of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 120 ml of agave nectar or to taste.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of some coconut cream to thin and mellow to your own taste.
See recipes for Chocolate mousse with cream and egg yolk too. Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, rice chicken vegetable soup. It is one of my favorites.
Vickys Choc-a-Mole! (Raw Vegan Chocolate Mousse) GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Halve the avocados and remove stones. Scoop out flesh and chop roughly.
- Add to a blender with the rest of the ingredients except for the cream.
- Pulse blend, scraping down the sides as required to get all the avocado chunks smooth.
- If your avocado isn't quite soft enough drizzle a little of the milk in to help it get going. Taste and add milk as needed but don't use so much to make the mousse too wet or it won't set.
- Mix some coconut cream in to adjust the consistency and flavour and whip up. Pour into serving glasses / ramekins and chill in fridge for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- You can flavour this mousse any way you want. In the past I've used fresh orange juice instead of milk to get the blender moving and omitted the vanilla. I've also done mint chocolate using a tsp of mint essence. You can add banana to it, lots of options. And no one would guess this decadant dessert has avocado in it, it's just gorgeous!.
This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Tender flank steak rolled up with garlic, herbs, prosciutto ham, provolone cheese… flavorful steak Even though flank steak is a lean cut of meat, it's still red meat, and it's stuffed with cheese and salty. Ridiculously quick and easy tomato soup with basil oil. The easiest Tomato Basil Soup EVER and it's so fresh & vibrant.