Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook – Cookpad Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF They got the kids big seal of approval so I think I'll use agave in place of sugar in some other bakes! Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF.
Ingredients of Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF. Top with fruit, grated chocolate, seeds or nuts of choice [email protected] Free-From Cookbook. To make the Basic porridge recipe, put the oats, water and milk in a pan and bring to the boil stirring frequently. You can have Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 360 grams of Vickys Gluten-Free Flour Mix 2, recipe link below.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vickys Gluten-Free Baking Powder, recipe link below.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda / bicarb of soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 125 ml of olive oil plus extra for greasing.
- It’s 3 of large bananas, mashed well.
- You need 150 ml of light coconut milk.
- Prepare 150 ml of agave nectar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 150 grams of optional extras such as chocolate chips (I use Moo-Free brand), chopped walnuts etc.
You can serve plain with sugar/salt to taste or use one of the following topping recipes Vickys BBQ Chicken Drumsticks, GF DF EF SF NF Instructions. Vickys Beef Stroganoff, GF DF EF SF NF step by step. Heat the butter and oil in a deep frying pan and add the beef strips and onions. Lightly fry off to soften but don't.
Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 3 / 170C / 325°F and grease 2 loaf tins.
- In a bowl combine the flour mix, baking powder & soda, xanthan gum, salt and cinnamon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/337958-vickys-gluten-free-all-purpose-flour-mix-2-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338133-vickys-gluten-free-baking-powder.
- Add the oil, agave nectar, coconut milk and vanilla and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the mashed bananas & any optional extras you might like to add and split the mixture into the tins, they should fill around half way up.
- Bake for 35 minutes then turn the tins around and bake for a further 20 minutes.
- The loaf should bounce back when pressed lightly on top and a skewer test will indicate that it's done.
- Let it sit in the tins for 20 minutes before removing and setting the loaves on a wire rack to cool.
- Cover the unsliced loaf with clingfilm and store in a lidded container for up to 3 days.
- This makes 2 banana loaves each with 10 servings.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well by hand. Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan step by step. Add in the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and cover. Vickys Oaty Pumpkin Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland. The batter should be thick like a banana bread.