Sophie's vegan lemon & blueberry cupcakes. LEMON BLUEBERRY & VANILLA CUPCAKES 🍋🫐🧁 J. So, Ash got me the sweetest birthday present ever. MEATLESS SAUSAGE CASSEROLE I hope you enjoyed.
Sophie's vegan lemon & blueberry cupcakes justanothersoph. To get the meat-free-ball rolling and begin my vegan-venture I have cooked my way through Aine Carlin's 'Keep it Vegan'. I will share the many meals I have cooked from her book and then hopefully will start thinking more creatively myself. You can cook Sophie's vegan lemon & blueberry cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sophie's vegan lemon & blueberry cupcakes
- It’s 2 cup of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of zest of 2 medium lemons.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of non dairy milk (I used almond milk).
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil or vegan butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries.
- Prepare 1 of juice of 2 medium lemons.
I think that's enough vegan related puns for one post. Fill and large pan with water and bring to boil. This easy vegan lemon curd is the perfect combination of tart and sweet. It's wonderful for spreading on pastries such as my Super Easy Vegan Croissants, serving with pancakes or French Toast, dolloping on non-dairy ice cream,.
Sophie's vegan lemon & blueberry cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C..
- Combine your dry ingredients, including the zest, in a bowl..
- Combine your wet ingredients in another bowl. Do not put your blueberries in either bowl..
- Gradually combine your dry ingredients into your wet, mixing as you go..
- When you have a smooth batter, distribute between 12 cupcake cases, filling about ¾ full..
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean..
- NB: I haven't yet frosted these, but I'm planning on doing a lemon frosting and garnishing with blueberries..
It puts me in the right mood again. This one is a gluten-free version, but if you prefer to have plain flour rather than gluten free flour, simply follow this recipe. I first discovered Thermomix lemon drizzle cake when my mum started selling Thermomix. Our vegan lemon tofu goes great with plain white or brown rice, or noodles and some lightly cooked seasonal veggies. Carrots and pak choy are our favourites.