Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes. These easy vegan chocolate chip cupcakes are a perfect blend of vanilla and chocolate and the frosting might look messy, but dang it's good! When I first made these and after my husband tried them he thought they tasted like the Ebler Kebbler cookies, you know the vanilla and chocolate sandwich ones. Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Erik Ritter.
Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until well combined. In a large bowl, stir all remaining ingredients, then add wet and stir just enough to form a batter. Home » Recipes » Vegan Desserts » Cakes & Cupcakes » Best-Ever Vegan Vanilla Cupcakes. You can have Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
- Prepare 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegan butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 of flaxseed eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegan chocolate chips (EX: enjoy life).
For the cake: Whisk together the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk together the almond milk, brown sugar, oil and vanilla in another medium bowl. Main ingredients for Vegan cupcakes: Rice flour, sugar, coconut milk, cornstarch, tapioca, xanthan gum, vanilla, and/or cocoa powder. Frosting base: Palm oil (ethically sourced), powdered sugar, vanilla, and/or cocoa powder.
Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes step by step
- Blend butter and sugar.
- Whisk in a separate bowl, baking powder, baking soda, flour, and salt..
- Add whisked ingredients to butter and sugar..
- Add flax eggs, vanilla, and soy milk..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes on the middle rack..
- Cool for 10 minutes and top with your favorite icing or buttercream..
Contains SOY only if there sprinkles or graham crumbles on the cupcakes. In Morocco, these vanilla and chocolate chip cupcakes can occasionally appear on an iftar evening table when breaking the fast during Ramadan. In your home, this basic recipe for extra-moist vanilla cupcakes with chocolate chips will become a family favorite as a snack or as party desserts. Deliciously tender and fluffy vegan vanilla cupcakes with a decadent dairy free chocolate buttercream frosting that taste just like a classic vanilla cupcake recipe! Just one bowl and gluten free, no one will know that these cupcakes are vegan!