Vegan burger. This veggie burger recipe is both vegetarian and vegan but it has bread in the mix so it isn't gluten-free. Combine mashed beans, bread, chopped onions, and seasoning and make patties. Because the patties aren't dense, these are best when pan-fried or baked.
My favorite way to serve is on a whole-wheat bun with garlic-lemon mayonnaise, fresh raw spinach, sliced tomato, and caramelized onions! Add in vital wheat gluten and use hands to knead burger mixture together until all wheat gluten is fully incorporated. Add on vegan cheese slices and melt. You can have Vegan burger using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan burger
- Prepare 2 of carrots blitzed.
- You need 1 tin of chickpeas blitzed.
- You need 10 of mushrooms blitzed.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic blitzed.
- Prepare 2 slices of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of parsnip blitzed.
- Prepare 150 g of flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mustard.
- Prepare Teaspoon of dried mixed herbs.
Veggie burgers are really hard to make good, and although these aren't bad, they're not great either. Sorry to hear these didn't work out as you were hoping! If not vegan, then yes, an egg should help hold them together better. Vegan / egg-free veggie burgers: If you don't eat eggs, you can leave the eggs out and use flax eggs as a substitute.
Vegan burger step by step
- Blitz all of the ingredients except for the flour and mix together in a bowl..
- Add the flour.
- Add oil to a pan and heat. Scoop up mixture with two tablespoons and place gently in the pan and squash down into a burger shape. Turn after 3 minutes..
- Build a burger with vegan cheese, onions, guacamole and a bun..
The nutrition facts provided below are estimates. From blended beans to marinated portobello mushrooms, making a plant-based burger can. Amy's California Veggie Burger Made with mushrooms, walnuts, and veggies, including celery, carrots, and potatoes, these burgers are bursting with flavor. These patties are great for those avoiding soy, and like all vegan burgers, they have zero cholesterol! Try this variety with pesto, vegan ranch sauce, or your favorite grilled veggies!