Vickys Blueberry Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Jam & Custard Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF. A general all-purpose gluten-free flour blend that works for anything from cakes & cookies to bread. I always thing of redcurrants as a Christmassy berry so these cupcakes, dusted with a little powdered sugar will be our breakfast…more.
Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Vickys Autumn Harvest Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Carrot Cake Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Vickys Blueberry Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Blueberry Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 225 grams of plain / gluten-free flour.
- You need 150 grams of golden caster sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 175 ml of light coconut milk or milk of choice.
- You need 60 grams of melted dairy free spread such as gold foil Stork block.
- It’s 1 of medium banana, very ripe, mashed well.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 130 grams of blueberries.
Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Vickys Carrot Cake Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF. Ingredients of Vickys BBQ Chicken Drumsticks, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Cereal-Breaded Chicken Goujons GF DF EF SF NF.
Vickys Blueberry Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F.
- Sift the flour into a bowl and add the xanthan gum if using, baking powder, soda, salt and sugar.
- Make a well in the middle and add the milk, butter, lemon juice, vanilla and mashed banana.
- Mix into a batter, then fold in blueberries. You may need to add a few extra tablespoons milk if using gluten-free flour. Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes and check the consistency. It should be quite a thick batter.
- Spoon into 12 paper cases and bake for 15 – 20 mins. You can sprinkle some golden caster sugar or brush with a little milk then put back to bake after 15 minutes for another 5 minutes. This is just to help with colouring due to there being no egg in the recipe, it doesn't matter if you do that step or not.
- Take out of the oven and let cool in the tin covered in a clean dishtowel for 30 minutes before removing the paper cases.
- You can sub the banana for a quarter of a cup / 60mls of another puree such as apple, pear, raspberry or cherry which make the cakes a pretty pink colour or a vegetable puree such as courgette or avocado which is my own personal preference as it imparts no flavour.
Vickys Sticky Sweet Chilli Chicken Drumsticks, GF DF EF SF NF. Drumsticks are still the kids current favourite and sweet chilli sauce is mine, natural pairing! Ingredients; Vickys Best Fluffy Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland. Don't let the 'free from' and vegan tags put you off, these are fantastic pancakes. Cakes & Cupcakes exclusively on Kindle!!