Vegan spiced apple cupcakes. Freshly caramelized apples, cinnamon, vanilla, and lemon come together to make these vegan cupcakes flavored with all things fall. Use a piping bag to pipe generous peaks of vegan buttercream on top, and add a dash of cinnamon and a few caramelized apples as garnishes to your seasonal sweets. Caramel apple cupcakes with a lightly spiced cupcake, homemade spiced apple filling, topped with vanilla buttercream, caramel sauce, and an apple slice.
Sweetened with apple cider, spiced with cinnamon, and topped with rich swirls of vegan cream cheese frosting. For all my love of cake, I don't make cupcakes nearly enough. I associate them with birthdays and special occasions, rather than everyday dessert cravings or snacking. You can have Vegan spiced apple cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan spiced apple cupcakes
- Prepare 1 3/4 Cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- It’s of For the frosting:.
- It’s 3 cups of Powdered (confectioners) Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Vegan Butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Great recipe for Vegan spiced apple cupcakes. In not vegan but I do know how to make anything vegan simply taste good. Many people tend to think Vegans eat tasteless foods, but I know different, simply because when I bake & cook my vegan folks are amazed and non vegans are like.yes we can. Vegan spiced apple cupcakes Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today.
Vegan spiced apple cupcakes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a cupcake tray with 12 cupcake liners..
- Sift the flour into a bowl and add the sugar, baking soda and salt..
- Then add the coconut milk, vanilla extract, canola oil and white vinegar. Mix thoroughly till batter is smooth..
- Fill your cupcake liners 3/4 and place in the oven..
- After 20-25 minutes move cupcakes to a cooling rack and allow to cool thoroughly before frosting..
- Preparing your frosting: Add the vegan butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract to an electric mixer bowl. First mixon low speed, gradually increase speed until you have perfectly smooth frosting..
Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, vegan spiced apple cupcakes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. Vegan spiced apple cupcakes is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. Easy and quick, these spicy apple and raisin vegan cupcakes are a real treat!