Vickys Cinnamon Fruit Bites, GF DF EF SF NF. Natural Fruit Bites Are Made With Real Farm Grown Apples. Real Fruit is the First Ingredient. Ingredients of Vickys Fruit Salad GF DF EF SF NF.
This is my cupcake version of that, altered a wee bit so the kids can take them to school in their packed lunch boxes! Great recipe for Vickys No-Bake Oat Energy Bombs, GF DF EF SF NF. These little snack bites are great for a sweet treat, steering you away from a bar of chocolate! You can have Vickys Cinnamon Fruit Bites, GF DF EF SF NF using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Cinnamon Fruit Bites, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 85 grams of dried apple & pear pieces – I use Tesco Wholefoods bags.
- You need 50 grams of gluten-free rolled oats.
- You need 45 grams of pitted dates.
- It’s 5 tbsp of coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
With extra added goodness from the flax and chai seeds! Ingredients of Vickys Cinnamon Baked Plums, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Cinnamon Baked Plums, GF DF EF SF NF Instructions. Vickys Apple & Custard Cannelloni Crumble, GF DF EF SF NF Instructions.
Vickys Cinnamon Fruit Bites, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Put all of the ingredients in a food processor / blender and whizz together until it forms a thick paste.
- Knead into a large ball then split into quarters. You should be able to form 3 or 4 hand rolled balls per quarter to end up with 12 – 16 small balls.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- Store in a lidded container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Great recipe for Vickys Maple Oat Plum Crumble GF DF EF SF NF. There's something really homely about a nice fruit crumble. Reminds me of growing up, my mother made a lot of crumbles. This one is great for Autumn Put the apples, cinnamon and vanilla in a small saucepan with the water. Set aside to let cool a little Spoon some of the custard into the bottom of the oven dish Ingredients of Vickys Apple Spiced Morning Porridge, GF DF EF SF NF.