Vickys Pear & Chocolate Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Pear & Pomegranate Salad, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland. I wish I'd made this at Christmas, the colours are quite seasonal. Vickys Pear and Apple Upside-Down Cake, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland.
Vickys Pear & Chocolate Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland. This was originally my apple cake recipe but I had pears to use before they got over ripe and so I added those instead. They were just as nice, I added a little less cinnamon than I would if I'd used apples so as not to overpower their more delicate flavour. You can have Vickys Pear & Chocolate Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Pear & Chocolate Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 2 of medium sized firm but ripe pears, diced.
- It’s 240 ml of pear, white grape or apple juice.
- It’s 150 grams (3/4 cup) of soft brown sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter.
- Prepare 60 grams (1/2 cup) of raisins (optional).
- Prepare 210 grams (1.5 cups) of plain / gluten-free flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon (or ginger).
- You need 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using gf flour.
- It’s 110 grams (3/4 cup) of chocolate chips – I use the Enjoy Life brand or Moo-Free brand.
- It’s 65 grams (1/2 cup) of chopped pecans, almonds or walnuts (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
I've grilled duck, roasted duck but never braised it like this before. I love how the gravy turned out and the duck meat was very tender while the skin was lovely and crispy. Perky Pear Breast Lift Tape Size Guide Perky Pear Bandeau Size Guide Our sizes are based on UK bra sizes. A USA size DDD is equivalent to a UK E.
Vickys Pear & Chocolate Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Bring the diced pears, juice, sugar, butter and raisins (if adding) to the boil in a saucepan. Turn down the heat and let simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a 12 hole cupcake tin with paper liners.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, chocolate chips and xanthan gum / chopped nuts if using those too – if not you don't need to replace the nuts or raisins, they're just an optional extra.
- Stir in the cooled pan mixture and vanilla until combined.
- Divide evenly between the cupcake cases and bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle of a cake comes away clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack then enjoy!.
- Keep in an airtight container. The juice content will make them a little sticky on top as time passes but they freeze well.
- Just for info, in my original apple cupcake recipe I use 1 large cooking apple, apple juice and a whole teaspoon of cinnamon. The rest of the ingredients/directions are the same.
You can check the bra size converter for you country here: Do not under any circumstances size down by more than one size. Always check our size guides and information. Discover what's hot now – from sleepwear and sportswear to beauty products. Vicky Li is listed as a Director with Hcga, Inc. in Texas. Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!