Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌. In a medium bowl, whisk the mashed banana and applesauce with the brown sugar, oil, vanilla and agave. Stir in the dry ingredients just until incorporated, then stir in half of the walnuts. These vegan banana muffins are egg and butter free, with the bananas acting as a binder, and create a moist, fluffy muffin.
This Vegan Banana Walnut Muffin recipe delivers it to your tastebuds thanks to the help of cinnamon, nutmeg a touch of vanilla extract. A slice of these vegan muffins topped with almond butter is a great thing. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegan banana and walnut muffins🍌. You can cook Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌
- Prepare 3 of Rip Bananas (mashed).
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Almond milk.
- It’s 1 Tb of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Cinimon.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Cane Sugar.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Vegtables oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Walnuts.
- It’s of Utensils.
- You need cups of Cupcake.
- Prepare of Cupcake baking pan.
- You need bowl of Large mixing.
- It’s spoon of Mixing.
It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. In a medium bowl, whisk the mashed banana and applesauce with the brown sugar, oil.
Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌 instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 400*F. In a separate mixing bowl mash 3 Rip Bananas. In the large mixing bowl add dry ingredients: sugar, cinimon,flour, salt, baking powder. Mix until well combined..
- In the bowl with the mashed banana mix in wet ingredients: almond milk, Vanilla, lemon juice, vegtables oil. Mix until well combined..
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together. Do not over stir. Batter will be a lumpy consistency. Once mixed together fold in Walnuts..
- Line baking pan with cupcake liners and divide batter even among cupcake sleeves..
- Bake for 22-25min or until muffins are golden brown and have visibly risen. Let cool for 15min. Enjoy!.
These are some of the best banana muffins I've ever tasted. Someday, I'm going to write a post on veganizing recipes for baked goods. These vegan banana muffins are moist and delicious and filled with dates and walnuts. No one will suspect they have no added oil or butter. This morning I had a houseful of girls: my daughter E. had her friends J. and K. over to spend the night since today is a school holiday.