S'mores Nice Cream Parfaits. Stir the melted chocolate and layer it on top of the cracker. Toast the marshmallows and layer them in the jar/glass. Take the nice cream out of the freezer and scoop it into the jar/glass.
Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of S'mores Nice Cream Parfaits. Dairy-free S'mores Parfaits – the s'mores dessert you will dream about all summer long! You can have S'mores Nice Cream Parfaits using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of S'mores Nice Cream Parfaits
- You need 1 jar of or tall glass.
- It’s 2 of frozen bananas.
- Prepare 2 of organic graham crackers.
- Prepare 4 of regular sized vegan marshmallows.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dark chocolate chips.
- You need Splash of nut milk (almond, soy, cashew).
- You need Pinch of cinnamon.
S'mores ice cream parfait… didn't I?. Start with clean mason jars (use as small or as large as you like). I leave the coffee ice cream out for a while so it's nice and soft. I want to add very soft ice cream to half of the mason jar so it completely covers the jar.
S'mores Nice Cream Parfaits instructions
- Process the frozen bananas and cinnamon in a food processor until smooth. Put in a bowl and put it in the freezer to keep it cold..
- Place a graham cracker in the bottom of a jar while you melt the dark chocolate chips with a splash of almond milk for about 10 seconds. Stir the melted chocolate and layer it on top of the cracker..
- Toast the marshmallows and layer them in the jar/glass..
- Take the nice cream out of the freezer and scoop it into the jar/glass..
- Continue layering the rest of the ingredients in the jar/glass..
- Top with more cinnamon and half of a graham cracker (optional)..
It should look like the entire bottom half of the jar is full of ice. This Super Easy S'mores Nice Cream is a delicious twist on the classic s'mores…Combining all my sweet summer favorties of Ice cream and S'mores. I created this recipe because I was craving Ice Cream one day (as I do most days, I admit) and then I also got a sweet craving for S'mores. In a bowl, whisk together Splenda Sweetener and cornstarch. Be careful not to burn the cream.