Egg and dairy free Vegan and Vegetarian chocolate cake/cupcakes. Great recipe for Egg and dairy free Vegan and Vegetarian chocolate cake/cupcakes. Simple chocolate cake/ cupcake recipe for various special diets. It's quite hard to find a decent chocolate cake recipe for special diet needs so I bring you.the very best.
Whether you're vegan or not, these cupcakes will be part of your go-to recipes as they are so easy and tasty to make. Special Diet Notes: Wacky Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes. By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian. You can have Egg and dairy free Vegan and Vegetarian chocolate cake/cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg and dairy free Vegan and Vegetarian chocolate cake/cupcakes
- You need of Vegan, Vegetarian, Egg and dairy free chocolate cake/cupcakes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla flavouring (not extract).
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of cold water.
We have yet to test this recipe gluten-free, but it might work with your favorite all-purpose gluten-free flour blend. In a large bowl, whisk flour, cocoa and baking soda. In a small bowl, whisk coconut milk, sugar, oil, vinegar and vanilla. Meet the best eggless chocolate cake that is vegan, dairy free, butter free and is so spongy, moist, flavor rich, slightly fudgy and melts in mouth.
Egg and dairy free Vegan and Vegetarian chocolate cake/cupcakes step by step
- Combine ingredients..
- Put into tin/cake cases..
- Bake in the oven at 375 for 20-30 minutes..
- Frost/decorate as you desire. I would usually use: Betty Crocker Chocolate BUTTERCREAM STYLE ICING or Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Icing and icing sugar. But feel free to use whatever you like!.
- Voilà! God willing all is well! ).
Also needs just one bowl to whip up served with vegan chocolate frosting! Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes (Gluten, Dairy & Egg Free) Pure chocolate bliss in every single bite – these gluten free vegan chocolate cupcakes are bound to become everyone's favourite. They look amazing, taste spectacular, and are super easy and quick to make! Ever since I made my vegan chocolate cake a few years ago and it turned out AMAZING, I've been obsessed with creating the best vegan cake recipes. But as much as I love cake, I love cupcakes too!